Here at Coorie we love food. It’s that simple. Food that is fresh, food that comes from the heart and food that we want to eat!
Coories’ is a welcoming, cosy stop where you can eat, drink and gather with friends and family. Whether you are stopping in for an expertly made coffee, lingering over our large cake stand, starting the day with one of our popular brunch choices or popping in for a G&T, you will love our relaxed Scottish café, situated right on the Fife Coastal Path.
Watch out for our pop up nights and events, when the café turns into a candlelit relaxing dining experience with exciting dishes to trySee our upcoming events
Our relaxed, friendly service means that you can sit back, relax and let us look after you. Our team are committed to serving the best produce and for us that means keeping it fresh and local. Our selections of waffles, sandwiches, salads, soups and even our cakes capture what tastes bests at a particular time of year and will change with the seasons to reflect that ethos. We have a small but carefully selected non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks list and we take our coffee very seriously.
Start your day with a Coorie brunch served until noon, whether it be our full Scottish breakfast or freshly made waffles with a variety of savoury or sweet toppings. Meet a friend for light lunch and glass of wine, or why not try our delicious home baking with a coffee.
We will happily amend a dish if you follow a specific diet, just talk to our friendly team about how we can create your perfect meal.
– Childrens menu
– Changing facilities
– High-chairs available
– An ice cream counter, stocked year round with 10 delicious flavours from Nelsons of Culross
– Right on the Fife Coastal Path for walks or cycling
– The Limekilns beach opposite, or the playpark up the road will easily tire the little ones out
– Family friendly events throughout the year, just check out our events page
– Accessible toilet facilities
– If you need more room around your table to accommodate a wheelchair or a walker, let us know
– We want to help! If we can do anything to assist please just ask a member of staff
– Bike rack
– Refill your water bottles
– Need a refuel with a Coorie cake, brunch or a cuppa? We have you covered
– Right on the Fife Coastal Path
– See Fife Cycle group for events and routes
Bringing the pooch? We love seeing your four legged friends. Please read our dog policy
– No wet dogs
– Owners must keep their dog on a lead and on the floor at all times
– If a dog misbehaves, we will ask their owners to take their dog outside
– Water and treats are always available
Available to Hire
Coories’ is a unique catering and venue space with our cosy interior, welcoming personal environment and views of the River Forth. Available 7 nights a week to hire for celebrations parties, to food and drink festivals or community events. Look at our events page or contact us to find out more.
Looking for a gift?